XRAY GTXE Concept
The GTXE is typical XRAY – premium, professional, high-competition RC car for the most demanding racers, developed with attention to detail and backed by premium service & support…a luxury masterpiece.
- CNC-machined chassis made from 3mm high-quality Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum
- Strategically machined for ultra-light weight and uncompromised strength & rigidity
- Pre-drilled centerline holes for use with HUDY Chassis Balancing Tool
- 1-piece, compact, easy-to-remove electronics assembly
- Front & rear chassis braces for adjusting chassis stiffness & flex
- Large, easy-access, molded battery plate
- Super-strong diff bulkheads house the differentials and provide mounting points for suspension mounts and shock towers
- Extra-thick, premium-grade graphite shock towers include multiple shock mounting positions
- Compact front foam bumper made from high-resilience, lightweight foam
- Front upper bumper holder & lower composite bumper are molded from rigid composite to withstand hard crashes
- Conventional shaft-driven 4WD drivetrain
- Front & rear gear differential with adjustable oil viscosity featuring 46T crown gears and 14T pinion gears
- Center solid axle
- Front, rear, and central CVD drive shafts made from HUDY Spring Steel™
- Central outdrives feature protective rubber boots, thick 3mm pins, and a protective locking ring
- Rubber-sealed composite differential housings with steel inserts.
- Pressed steel internal diff gears, heat treated & machined for ultra-high precision and smooth operation
- Diff gears made from special HUDY Gear Steel
- Super-lightweight, hardened diff outdrives made from HUDY Spring Steel™
- Ultra-lightweight 17mm wheel hex drive hubs re CNC-machined from Swiss 7075 T6 black-coated aluminum
- Full set of 22 high-speed, lightly-oiled, blue-sealed ball-bearings ensure maximum efficiency
- Solid shaft made from tough HUDY steel which is additionally heat treated for extra strength and long life.
- Central transmission outdrive adapters made from hardened steel gear adapter CNC-machined from Swiss 7075 T6 with for super-precise and wobble-free spur gear mounting
- Ultra-robust XRAY Pivot Ball Suspension XPBS™ with integrated suspension geometry adjustment
- Integrated Suspension Settings™ (I.S.S.) for quick & easy suspension geometry setting
- Suspension arms with optimal length, thickness, flexibility, geometry of suspension points, and material characteristics.
- Super-lightweight composite steering blocks + stiff Swiss 7075 T6 kingpin plate
- Easily-settable kingpin plate offers either 0° or 7° angle
- Optional kingpin plates available
- Ultra-tiny composite rear uprights + stiff Swiss 7075 T6 mounting plate
- Extra-strong & robust front upper arms
- Exclusive composite mixtures developed in-house by XRAY offer the perfect balance between reliability and performance
- Turnbuckles made from special blend of HUDY Spring Steel™ specifically formulated for turnbuckles
- Front & rear anti-roll bars manufactured from spring steel material
- Dual-arm steering system with adjustable Ackermann
- Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum steering plate
- Quick & easy Ackermann and bump steer adjustment
- Big-bore shocks for ultimate reliability and performance
- 5mm outer-diameter hardcoated shock bodies
- Shock body external threading allows quick & easy spring preload adjustment
- Ultra-precise big-bore 6-, 8- and 10-hole shock pistons made from Delrin™ material for smooth operation and durability
- Shock springs are manually measured, selected and matched into pairs to guarantee precisely equal length and damping characteristics
- HUDY Exclusive Silicone Oils are manufactured in Europe, and each batch of is laboratory tested and calibrated to ensure the highest possible consistency and quality batch-to-batch. Based on the industry-standard cSt rating, the oils will be easy to identify, adjust, and feel.
The GTXE features fully-adjustable front and rear suspension geometry. For quick & easy adjustment, we recommend using set-up tools and accessories from HUDY, the world leader of RC tools.
The extensive and impressive range of adjustment possibilities includes:
- Ride height
- Roll centers
- Bump steer
- Adjustable shocks
- Adjustable front & rear diffs
Sämtliche Details vom neuen XRAY gtxe 2018 Bausatz finden Sie unter dem Link auf der Seite vom Hersteller.
Viele tolle Fotos. Der Bauplan steht bereit im Download Bereich für Sie. Das Modell kann auch bei uns im Geschäft in Spreitenbach angeschaut werden. Uebrigens wie immer auch von diesem Modell sind sämtliche Ersatzteile an Lager. Options Parts für Einstellung und Abstimmunge vom Chassis sind ebenfalls vorhanden.