PICCO MONZA .21 TEAM DLC CERAMIC ON-ROAD MOTOR
The MONZA 3,5cc features a newly designed crankcase that improves internal gas flow and therefore higher performance at every range of RPM.
The 14mm crankshaft with silicone insert is DLC coated in order to prevent wear of the pin and oxidation. The shaft works on a high quality rear ceramic Swiss-Made bearing.
The 7 port “cylinder and piston” is made with special alloys to optimize life and reliability of the unit. Paired with the long stroke scheme the MONZA provides great bottom power to suite the demanding high grip on-road tracks.
The super aligned “knife edged” aerodynamic connecting rod is also made with a special aluminum alloy.
The carburetor sports the latest double bottom-end adjustment for a fine-tuning.
– 7 ports hard chromed sleeve
– Piston CNC machined from billet
– 14mm DLC balanced shaft with silicone insert
– Knife edged lightweight aerodynamic con-rod
– Low CG cooling head
– 14mm ceramic Swiss-made main bearing
– Composite 3-needle slide carburetor
– Displacement: 3,49cc
– Bore: 16,03mm
– Stroke: 17,30mm
– Output: 2,95hp @ 38,000rpm
Wir empfehlen Ihnen diesen Rennmotor mit Runner Time Treibstoff TOP 16% zu fahren.