This Corner Weight System is designed for serious racers to measure their cars‘ corner weight distribution easily and make necessary weight adjustment to balance their cars for the best performance.
Corner weight scales allow precise car weight distribution which is critical to on track success. The four corners of the car may be bearing different amounts of the car weight. The unequal corner weights can be felt as the car rolling more when turning in one direction than the other. The car’s stability is compromised which will adversely affect its balance. A well balanced car is generally easier to drive quicker due to increased the car’s stability.
To make sure weight percentages are correct, computerised scale system must be used. Correct chassis setup separates the front runners from the followers. Corner Weight Scales provide the necessary data for anyone to become a chassis expert.
– Main unit dimension: (length 104.5MM x width 130.4MM x height 35.3MM)
– Scale dimension: (length x width x height) 59.1×65.1×17.5mm
– Maximum weight of each scale: 2000g
– Tolerance: ±0.5g
– Power source: 4 x AA batteries (batteries NOT included) or external DC source(6-13.8V)
– Net weight of Main unit & 4 scales (not including battery): 354g